The Juve-AC Milan clash on Sunday was an all-out brawl between two of the finest sides in the world.
The Italian giants were beaten 2-0 in the final in Milan and the Nerazzurri will face off against AC Milan again on Sunday.
The match was first discussed in December but the outcome was still unknown on the night of the match.
The Milanese were not pleased with the decision to send a small squad to AC Milan, with some claiming the team had already arrived and it was not necessary to send anyone.
A large contingent of the Milanese was expected to arrive at AC Milan for the meeting, and it became clear that the meeting would take place at the Stadio Olimpico.
Despite this, the Milan side’s coach was quick to take a swipe at his predecessor, Milan sporting director Piero Ausilio.
“We were told that the Milanis wanted to go to AC.
And if they wanted to, we were not going to give them an invitation,” Ausilino said.
“The idea was to give the players a chance to show their desire.
The players were happy to go.
I have no problems with it.”
Juventus have been on a hot streak in recent weeks, winning all five of their games this season.
This will be the first time they will face AC Milan since April.
They will also face Real Madrid on Sunday in the Champions League.
The game will be played in front of a capacity crowd at the Olimpirolo and will be televised live on Sky Sport Italia.